Thursday, April 21, 2011

REFLECTION BY AHMAD ZAKI

First of all thanks to my group members because of gave good respond and very helpful. In this charity project, I learnt so many things that were very important and helpful. 
From the first visit at the PERNIM house I met mama, she is very strong and independent women. then i see how these kids do their work. then we have been invited to go "kenduri tahlil". This event is organized for one of adopted child past away. For the second visit, we do learning activity for these kids. Starting doing this project and my group members feel very disappointed because all kids never listen and pay attention to us. And for the last visit we also do the same activity and those kids gave us a good respond.
What can i say for the reflection, there are many people out there need help from us to live in this world. Sometime, they cannot get what was they want. For me after doing this project, I learn how to respect people without see their level and be more helpful. From this project also my confident level became higher, I dont feel shy and more serious when do some work. Before this project , I am too shy to speak English because I think my English very poor but when do this project, I learn how to be more confident to speak English because one of my group member is from Iran. I wish this project will be continuing for the next semester because it can help people and for students they can learn how to do some good thing. And for mama keep up with your good work and never give up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment