Thursday, April 21, 2011

REFLECTION BY NASRUL

During this semester Jan 2011, Professional Communication 1 subject have given a task to do Charity work to any community. My group has chosen to do charity activity at Pusat Perlindungan Nurul Iman (PERNIM). PERNIM is basically like a house that takes a orphanage and AIDS children to be take care. The founder of PERNIM is Pn Hajah Norlina Alawi was a very kind and special person that willing to take care of all the orphanage and AIDS children and adopted all the children.
While doing this charity activity, I realize that there are so many people need our helps. It makes a new sight of direction to my vision in the future. We should think and alert to our community that need our helps.
At PERNIM I realize that family is a more important and they are so independent. This is because they can take care of their self and can manage their self. These things have made my mind change about my self esteem. I realize that we should think more about others people feeling and willing to give and donate anything that you can give.
During to complete this project team work is very important and our communication is important because we deal with others people. This will improve my communication skills and can be more confident to cooperate with others people.
Our task is give English basic education to the PERNIM children and to complete this task we need to make a research how to give a good English education. We discover that method to educate children is attract them with interactive video but important input.
As a conclusion my reflection on this charity work is we as a living person should know how to give some helps to other person. This charity work also have influence me to take part with any others corporate social responsibility in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment